Requirements for different systems
Execution + Beacon Requirements
- Software: Execution client, beacon node client (instructions for clients below), curl
- OS: 64-bit Linux, Mac OS X 10.14+, Windows 10+ 64-bit
- CPU: 4+ cores @ 2.8+ GHz
- Memory: 16GB+ RAM
- Storage: SSD with at least 2TB free space
- Network: 8 MBit/sec broadband
There are variations in client resource usage. Please review CoinCashew’s Client Usage Guide for more details!
- Everything above, plus...
- Software: Validator client, browser-based crypto wallet (instructions below)
- Hardware (Recommended): A new machine that has never been connected to the internet that you can use to securely generate your mnemonic phrase and keypair
- 32 ETH (Mainnet)
- 32 testnet ETH (Testnets)
- Can run on any beacon-node system, and requires almost no resources.
Consensus client configuration guides
|MEV-Boost Client Guides|