- Initial release on 10/6/2021
- Upstreamed Protect API into a service that is more tightly coupled to the Flashbots Relay. As part of this migration cancellations are temporarily not supported.
- Released status API that can be used to check the status of transactions.
- Spun off Protect API, webSDK, and gas fees calculator into standalone services.
- Refactored RPC and introduced persisent state, which is now stored in a database. This will improve UX when upgrading the RPC or during any potential downtime.
- Introduced the ability to cancel the further submission of transactions sent via Flashbots Protect RPC.